Skip to main content
Solved

eSignature Powerform is returning an error since today

• 25 July 2024
  • 6 replies

All of a sudden, all the documents we had in dev stopped working and throw the following error: Something went wrong. Try again later. Important: The ones in production do work. Could it be something related to the environment?

Document example:

https://demo.docusign.net/Member/PowerFormSigning.aspx?PowerFormId=ee9fa162-81c0-47ec-b4e1-35fee74cd7c3&env=demo&acct=d1abe13f-006a-4003-ad9b-d112f5e532b5&v=2

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @arielabaruffaldi,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that your existing PowerForms have stopped working, but I will assist you in solving the issue.

I attempted to use the PowerForm link shared yesterday and it did not work, but I re-tried today and it seems to be working fine.

Are you getting the same result from your end?

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Badge +1

Hi @Alejandro.Ramos , I hope you are well!

It's very strange; it has already happened to me 3 times. The form throws the error I mentioned above, and magically after a few hours/days, it starts working again without me doing anything. Is there any log or something similar on your end so we can see what's happening?

Thank you.

Best Regards, 
Ariela

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @arielabaruffaldi,

Thank you for following up.

This behavior is most irregular, it leads me to believe that the root cause of the issue could be related to the PowerForm itself. I have tested the link from my end but it is still working fine.

If you generate a new link based off the same template, does it behave the same?

Regarding capturing logs for this event, due to security and privacy reasons DocuSign Support has limited access to your user’s logs. If it is needed to perform a deeper review of the issue, we would need to collect logs directly from your user’s preferences, and from your browser session. The logs collected can then be analyzed by DocuSign support to pinpoint the root cause of the issue. You may follow the steps provided below to collect these logs, if needed:

API Request Logging

Capture a network trace via your browser to troubleshoot Docusign

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards,

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Badge +1

Hi @Alejandro.Ramos! Once a document fails all documents from that account fails. Here’s an example that is failing right now:

https://powerforms-d.docusign.net/5ea09fdc-951c-47b1-8567-035db3d8aa94?env=demo&acct=d1abe13f-006a-4003-ad9b-d112f5e532b5&accountId=d1abe13f-006a-4003-ad9b-d112f5e532b5

I enabled the logs, do you want me to attach them here? All of them returns a status = 200.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @arielabaruffaldi,

Thank you for sharing more details.

Please do not share your logs in this post, as it would break the Community Code of Conduct. In order to have the logs checked, please include them as part of a new support case, by filling out the form provided below:

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. 

As always, don't hesitate to let me know if I can help with anything else in the meantime and I will lend a hand as soon as possible. 

Best regards,

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

​Hi @arielabaruffaldi,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue?           

If so, we would appreciate it if you could share the solution to the problem and then mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!