Skip to main content
Question

Envelope to upload doesn't appear in the view

On first page where it is supposed to appear the uploading option to send a new Envelope, I just see a tree image instead of the option to browse and paste a document to be sent for signature. 

12 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello @HARDMLU1 

Are you referring to this scenario mentioned in SS, while creating the envelop you do not see these options

Badge +1

Correct. It only appears a tree and a wording saying something like if somebody sends me a document to sign, it will appear there.   But I don’t sign, I need to upload letters or contracts for signature.  

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hey, can you please send the ss of what you are seeing?

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @HARDMLU1,

I hope you are doing well.

I want to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Badge +1

It seems that to send envelopes, was not automatically inserted.  So IT had requested it again.   Hope this will solve the issue.  Thanks all for your kind support. 

Badge +1

Hey, can you please send the ss of what you are seeing?

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @HARDMLU1,

Were you able to have the ability to send added to your user?

Best regards,

Badge +1

I still see the tree with no possibility to send envelopes. I already opened a ticket within my organization. 

Thanks.

Lucy

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @HARDMLU1,

Is the email that is linked to your Docusign user the same as the email that you used to create this community user?

Best regards,

Badge +1

before it was HA**@n**s.net and now is HA**1@s** as back email being lu**@s*** seeing externally. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @HARDMLU1,

Thank you for reaching back.

I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you, to clarify is this for the Sandoz account?

Note: For Security Reasons, I will delete the Private Identifiable Information from your latest post.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @HARDMLU1,

I want to confirm if you need further assistance, Are you able to provide the information that I previously requested? Feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible. 

Best regards,