Skip to main content
Solved

Client Forgot Email Sign In

• 27 June 2024
  • 4 replies

My client forgot their email log in to sign their envelope. Can I forward the envelope to a relative of my client and my client can sign the envelope via a different email address?

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@Gsega The Sender of the envelope can correct the envelope and change the email address of any Recipient as long as no action was taken.  So it is possible to redirect the envelope to another email address but you need to contact the Sender of the envelope to perform that option.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Gsega,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Badge +1

My problem was resolved and I’m not sure how to notate it.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Gsega,

Thank you for following up,

You are welcome to pick a comment as the best answer, this will trigger your post’s status to change to “Solved” making it easier for other users to find..

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!