Skip to main content
Question

Checkbox Action - To Navigate on a Template

• 11 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi !  Is there a way to create an action for a checkbox on a template ?  The requirement is when the user clicks the checkbox, then the user is automatically navigated to a different page within the template. 

Basically the user is asked if they want to complete the application - if they click the Yes checkbox - Then looking to automatically take that user to the start of the application. ( for instance checkbox is on page 3 and the application starts on page 5 ) - - So user would click the checkbox on page 3 and then automatically be navigated to page 5. 

Thanks for the guidance ! 

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@BSting34

Unfortunately, Docusign eSignature does not support navigation based on a checkbox to a different page. You could set conditionality between fields to only show those that are required when you select yes, which would then show and make them required, enabling navigation to those fields.

This Docusign Support article explains all the auto-navigation options.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @BSting34,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!