Skip to main content
Question

Agreements now broken up by pages; no continuous scrolling

• 6 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello. One of my user groups just informed me that we can no longer use continuous scrolling to view Agreements on the Agreements tab. Envelopes are now broken up by pages. This is a big inconvenience for a team that needs a good and continuous overview of hundreds of envelopes at a time. Is there any way we can change this back? I don’t see any setting for it in Admin (and I don’t see this change anywhere in the release notes).

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Zoe Bee,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

We are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand that you want to know if there is an option to change the Agreement tab view to provide the users the option to continuously scroll while they search for their envelopes.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this might cause you, to clarify are you referring to the new user interface for our eSignature Web App? or a custom integration?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Badge +1

We are using the new user interface for eSignature. I am the Admin for our account, and I see no options to change the view or increase the amount of envelopes that can be viewed on each page.

Are you unable to answer this? Should I open a case?

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Zoe Bee,

Thank you for reaching back.

These changes are part of the Docusign Core Production Release Notes: 24.1.02.00 May 2024.  You can find all the details here. New/Enhanced (docusign.com)

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by the recent changes to our user interface. Our intention was to enhance your experience.

We value your feedback and are committed to addressing your concerns. Our team is actively working on adjustments and improvements to better meet your needs. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

Currently, there is no option to make changes on the user interface.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.