Question

1 envelope with several different/individual documents - restrict signer to see only 1 individual document

• 20 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi all,

I’m tryng to confirm/find a way to have 1 envelope, an envelope that contains separate, distinct documents, yet have Signer 1 have access to only 1 of the docs in that envelope.  Is this even possible?  How would I configure the template/signing order in order to facilitate this?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give,

Cheryl

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@Cheryl Ward The feature you would need to use is called “Document Visibility”. I included a link as a starting point that reviews the feature, provides how to enable as well as setup information.

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=gbo1643332197980&topicId=eui1578456411411.html&_LANG=enus

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @Cheryl Ward,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.