Skip to main content

Hi All,

We have DocuSign E-Signature, used within Salesforce.

Are any of you aware of how to suppress certain Opp Line Items from a gen template?

They would be removed based on a picklist field on the Opp Line Item. If the picklist had a certain value they should not be included in any of the product tables and should also not be included in the total price at the end.

I came across this but I believe this is only for CLM: SuppressTableRow Merge Tag (docusign.com)

Thanks,
Ella

@ella.fitzy 

DocuSign Gen for Salesforce uses the same underlying service for the document generation as DocuSign CLM. Therefore, you are able to leverage the SuppressTableRow merge tag to filter out the opportunity line items.

Please see the following DocuSign Support Article for details: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=izj1586134369853&topicId=pru1586134359720.html&_LANG=enus

Hi @ella.fitzy,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!