Skip to main content

Is there a possible way to copy a docusign status for the envelope signed document to the quote object in salesforce?

Hello, @deepan 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

To add a Docusign status to a Salesforce object, follow this article:
https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&rsc_301&bundleId=psy1581360698967&topicId=moa1581360696006.html&_LANG=enus

The “quote” object mentioned by you, it’s inside of another object like Opportunity, Account, or any other? I ask that because I couldn’t find a Quote object in the list of Salesforce Object Manager. 

Best,

Alexandre

Thank you for your reply, @Alexandre.Augusto . Actually, the 'quote' is a custom object in the Salesforce CPQ process. I have added the DocuSign status to the related list in the 'quote' object. Now, I want the signed document, with its DocuSign status, to be populated in the 'quote' related files

Hello @deepan ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

Apologies for the late reply. I understand you want your signed documents with the Docusign status to get attached to the ‘quote’ object in the Salesforce CPQ process.

Would you be using Docusign App Launcher? Are you sending from this ‘quote’ object?

This information might be helpful: Set Up Document Writeback in an Envelope Template

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @deepan ,

Are you able to provide the information that I previously requested? If so, please do so in a reply to this question so that I am able to further assist you with your issue.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!