Skip to main content

We created two offices in DocuSign to organize transactions, one for residential and one for commercial. Agents did not select the correct office during the Room creation. Is there any way to change the office after a Room is made?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that you want to know how to change the office on existing DocuSign Rooms.

Are you able to edit the room details? Before you begin, you need a room role with Edit room details permission. If they do not see edit at the top of that page, the users will need to speak with an admin or someone with the correct permission.

More information at https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&rsc_301&bundleId=hyt1643056100211&topicId=upx1572968403449.html&_LANG=enus

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

I have full default admin access to our firm's account. There isn't an option in the room details to change the office. Also, when in the Company Settings>Room Details>Add Field there is not an option to add an "Office" field. Please advise. Thank you.

Hello,

After consulting with the Rooms support team, after a Room is created there is no option to change the office, a new Room will need to be created, in order to improve our product we thank you for this information. It will be provided to the appropriate team for review and action will be taken as needed.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.