Question

I can't choose apple pay/google pay for a payment method

Badge +1

Hello, as far as i know I can use google pay and apple pay with it but i can’t i see any option to open it,My sub plan is eligible for it, Can anyone help me please. Highly appreciated!

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hello @Asli Tarcan

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this might cause you, we are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand that cannot choose the option to use Google Pay and Apple Pay when setting up a Payment Gateway.

I am currently reviewing the information about your post to provide a proper resolution, as soon as I get the information verified I will update this post.

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Badge +1

My plan is Business Pro and in my plan payments is the feature,Its also written there about apple pay and google pay,Can you check for me again please.Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

@Asli Tarcan

Docusign Payments supports Apple Pay and Google Pay through Stripe as the gateway provider, as you can see in this Docusign Support article.

It looks like you selected Strip as gateway provider. Have you configured Apple Pay and Google Pay in Stripe? Have you tested to do a transaction and see if you are able to select Apple Pay or Google Pay? 

I have only tested the Stripe gateway with credit cards a long time ago and didn’t test with Apple Pay. If I am not mistaken, Apple Pay is not available in the sandbox environment. Maybe a different community user has already set this up in production and is able to give you the final hint required.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hello @Asli Tarcan

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this might cause you, we are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand that cannot choose the option to use Google Pay and Apple Pay when setting up a Payment Gateway.

When using Stripe nothing is additionally required of the DocuSign account to enable the Payment Method though it will only be a selectable option for recipients, when specifically attempting to Sign and Pay logged in and via the iOS App. Only then will that recipient be able to see the Apple Pay Method. 

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @Asli Tarcan,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,