Skip to main content

Hello, 

I have an issue with docusign multiple senders :( 

once a contract needs to be signed, information is sent to docusign via zapier.

first the client should sign, and then the CSM.

However, when the client signs, docusign says “all contracts have been completed. It is not sent to the CSM :(

Can you help me please?  

Hello @Elisabeth Courland ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear about your issue with your recipients, I understand this happens when attempting to send through Zapier.

Do you get the same results when sending through Docusign?

If not, then I would recommend you contact Zapier to check your connection between the two of them. Docusign does not own the Zapier integration and therefore has limited information, they would be in the best place to assist.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hi Nathaly, thanks a lot for your answer. I confirm i just made the test from docusign natively and it is working. I’m gonna contact zzapier

@Elisabeth Courland 

The template looks well set up and as you confirmed that it works natively, the problem is related on how Zapier makes the API call.

As it seems that the second recipient is dropped, can you double check that the mapping of the role name is exactly the same. I personally don’t know the Zapier integration, but I can tell from my experience that none existing recipients in the template are removed when not provided. Therefore, check for leading or trailing blanks in the “CSM” role and remove them if present. Also check that the full name and email address for the CSM role are correctly mapped and have a valid value, so all roles are properly populated by Zapier.

Hello @Elisabeth Courland ,

If you found our response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!