Skip to main content
Question

Docusign + make.com

• 10 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi all, I am trying to create a simple automation in which I use Make.com to send a docusign template when a new is added to google sheets and I have been using the “ send a Doc from template” module. 

However, when the automation runs I receive the document without the signature field that i added to the template! HELP! where am I going wrong??

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @mitchnewbie !

I don't know the Make.com platform, but apparently the envelope creation API call is being sent without the fields, or something in the call is incorrect (like the Envelope Custom Fields).

One suggestion would be to enable this user's logs and try to send a new envelope. This way, it will be possible to check how the API call is being generated and verify if the information is being passing to Docusign by Make.com or not. To enable, access the user used for integration > My Preferences > General (menu on the left) > API Request Log > Enable. Create a new envelope and then download the logs.

Another option is to create a case with our Docusign Developer Support team, and they'll be able to assist you better.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @mitchnewbie,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!