Skip to main content
Question

Can't Connect Bank in QuickBooks (QuickBooks Error 103) - Any Fixes?

• 3 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Trying to connect my bank account to QuickBooks, but keep getting error 103! Double-checked my login info, but no dice. Any suggestions to fix this connection issue?

2 replies

Badge

Hey @rossanderson798 
QuickBooks Error 103 occurs when your login credentials for your bank are not accepted by QuickBooks Online. This error typically appears during the process of connecting your bank account to QuickBooks Online or updating banking information. To resolve this error, follow these steps:

1. Verify Credentials: Ensure that the username and password you are entering are correct by logging in directly to your bank’s website.
  2. Update Login Information: If you’ve recently changed your login details at your bank, update them in QuickBooks.
  3. Re-add Bank Account: Sometimes, removing and then re-adding the bank account in QuickBooks Online can help.
  4. Check Bank’s Website: Ensure there are no alerts or additional security steps required on your bank’s website.

If the error persists, consult QuickBooks Support for further assistance.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @rossanderson798,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.