Solved

Why is the DocuSign eSignature not working for the Outlook web application?

• 17 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

I'm trying to use the Outlook 365 DocuSign add-in to send and sign documents straight from my Outlook Web Application. Every time I try to open and initialize the app in the Edge browser it starts but before it asks me to sign in an error pops up that says "Please disable browser privacy setting Prevent cross-site tracking and reload the add-in". I have added exceptions for Docusign and Outlook and even turned off this setting entirely. The error message is still there. What more can I do to get the Docusign add-in for Outlook in Edge to work?

docusign

icon

Best answer by Community Expert 9 June 2023, 23:37

View Original

4 replies

Userlevel 3

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

To confirm, you already clear the cookies and the cache correct?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Userlevel 3

Yes I have already cleared the cookies and cache and it still gives the same error.

Userlevel 3

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience, but for this, I recommend opening a case with DocuSign Support, the support agent will request more information to determine the cause for this and provide you with a proper resolution.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Userlevel 1
Badge +12

Hello everyone,

For those experiencing this issue using the DocuSign Plug-n in Outlook Web on MS Edge, right click in the white space underneath the gold error message and click Refresh Frame.

Warm regards,

Hassan