Skip to main content
Question

Power Automate Flow Defaulting to Enterprise Admin Account Instead of Specific User Account

• 10 June 2024
  • 2 replies

When setting up a flow in Power Automate using the "When an envelope status changes" trigger for DocuSign, I'm encountering a problem. Despite signing in with my specific user account credentials (instead of the enterprise admin account), Power Automate defaults to or shows the enterprise admin account. I need the flow to recognize and operate under my specific user account, but it keeps associating with the enterprise admin account instead.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@Sweta

This is probably related to the Connections for the Docusign Connector in Power Automate. You can switch between multiple connections, but it may want to set it up clean again.

To do this remove all saved connections, log into Docusign eSignature with the desired user and then create a new connection. It will take the user id from the current session, if it is present and not ask you to log in.

Important: This user requires Admin rights to set up the Docusign Connect configuration. This is required for the “When an envelope status changes” trigger and does not work with “DS Sender”.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Sweta ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!