Skip to main content
Question

User can' print multiple documents from the DocuSign Room.

• 27 June 2024
  • 2 replies

One of our agents was trying to print multiple listing docments from her room.  She was unable to print multiple documents as a time.  She received the following message: Unable to print following documents. What would cause this? Why can’t she print her selected documents?

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @allyq ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that you are unable to print out documents, I understand you get an error when attempting to do so.

There was a ticket filled out with our engineers regarding this same issue, ticket number: DTRMONT-3680, and they advised the issue is stemming from the loading/refresh after the form is added to the room. In some cases the refresh is super quick because the form packet is smaller or doesn't contain many fields. However, if there's *several* fields, this can slow the refresh that then allows the print option to appear.

In the instances where the print option doesn't immediately appear after adding the form(s) to the room, please refresh the page and once the image for the documents thumbnail loads, then check for the print option. This should apply to any document/form packet where the loading appears to be delayed.

I hope that helps.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @allyq ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!