Skip to main content
Question

Envelopes disappear

• 26 June 2024
  • 2 replies

On two separate occasions, I created an envelope, added all the signatures, rechecked email spellings and signature areas as I always do. I hit send and waited, cringing--as I always do, in case it gets kicked back. On both occasions, I got the message that the envelope was sent and nothing was kicked back. None of the parties on both occasions received the document. I went back into my account and both times the particular envelope was not listed anywhere. This creates a huge problem for me as these are real estate contracts. I shouldn’t have to waste time redoing the contracts or logging back in after a few minutes to make sure the envelope has been sent or even appears anywhere.

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

@Suzanne :

Did you ask the recipients to check their spam/junk folders - or check to see if they have firewalls which might block DocuSign? If your recipients have DocuSign accounts they could login and check.

Where are you looking for the ‘sent’ envelopes on your end? They should be listed under ‘waiting for others’  or ‘sent’. Have you tried running a report to see if the envelopes end up there?

good luck

mr1

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Suzanne ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!