Skip to main content
Question

Autofill Fields - Rooms/Library

• 18 June 2024
  • 4 replies

I work at a real estate brokerage, where we provide a library of forms for our agents who can then choose from these forms and fill them out as desired. A couple months ago we replaced a lot of documents, and now the agents keep telling me that there are Autofill Fields that are out of place/wrong. I didn’t even realize that our library forms HAD autofill fields in place? How would I go about editing them in the library so every form is updated for every agent?

TYIA!

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Keller Williams Living 149,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this might cause you, we are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand that you want to know how to edit the forms in your library.

To clarify, based on your user name, are you part of Keller Williams Real Estate?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Keller Williams Living 149,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Badge +1

Hi @Christopher.Alpizar,

I am part of KW real estate, yes. I’ve reached out to our account administrator multiple times with no response, so I’m not quite sure what steps to take.

Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Keller Williams Living 149,

I hope you are doing well.

Have you try to contact Docusign Support via a Support case?

To open a support case in the Docusign Support Center, go to the "Get Support" section and select "Open a Support Case". Log in using your Docusign credentials and select a case subject. If you have multiple Docusign accounts, choose the appropriate account to continue. Open a case in the Docusign Support Center

If you’re not able to open a Customer Support case via the above link, you can find below the available phone numbers to contact Customer Support:

• North America: 1-800-379-9973
  • Australia: +61 1800 841 231
  • United Kingdom: +44 203 714 4800
  • France: +33 975 181 331 (09:00 - 17:00 CET/CEST)
  • Brazil: +55 11 3330 1000 (08:00 - 19:00 BRT/BRST)
  • Germany: +49 800 7241 748 (09:00 - 17:00 CET/CEST)

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.