Skip to main content
Question

why cant i preview word doc

• 17 July 2024
  • 4 replies

Unable to generate the following files:

• Driver Sheet Word

Could not generate document "Driver Sheet Word": [103] Access Denied Reference ID: 20fb0667-2e82-435c-bd8f-f7d5fbefaf4e

I entered a record from SF to preview my document and received the above

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello @Kameron 

Welcome to DocuSign Community!

I have not seen this error, specially in preview word doc. But i am sharing the link with you, which can help you to troubleshoot the error.

Link: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trailblazer-community/feed/0D54S00000A8UeSSAV

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Kameron,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Badge +1

Alejandro

I had to update to the new version of DocuSign through Salesforce installed apps as there was an issue with the version we were using.  Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Kameron,

Thank you for sharing the solution to your issue.

I would really appreciate it if you could pick your last response as the Best Answer, this will help future users facing this issue when searching for the solution to their issue.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!