Skip to main content
Question

Not getting new link

• 3 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I am struggling to access a document I signed a few months ago. When I click on the “Review Documents” button in the email I received from the sender, I am asked to click “Send new link” or “log in”. When I click “Send new link” I don’t get any new emails. I’ve checked the other folders and there is nothing there, and I’ve tried this many times for a few days but I receive nothing. What can I do, and who can I contact about this?

Any advice would be deeply appreciated!

3 replies

Badge

Hi,

If you're not receiving the new link email after clicking “Send new link,” try these steps:

• Check Spam/Junk Folders: Ensure the email isn't being filtered into these folders.
  • Email Filters: Check if any email filters or rules might be redirecting or blocking the emails.
  • Contact Sender: Reach out to the sender and ask them to resend the document or verify your email address.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello @alk

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

first of all “Review Document” button email comes for signature and once you signed the contract, it will no be accessible.

Now what you can do:

1. look for the mail that comes after it got signed the contract which is “Completed” document mail. See the picture below.

2. You can ask the sender to send you the signed copy of the contract.

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @alkob ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!