Skip to main content
Question

I don't have access to my files in an downgrade account

• 16 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi, 

I’m the admin of an enterprise DocuSign account, now I’m dealing with the following issue. The previous admin convinced the enterprise owners to change DocuSign to another provider. The DocuSign account was downgraded to free, but, now years and years worth of signed documents are nowhere to be found… What should I do? I’ve already searched all the accounts and the last admin said there was a time limit to download the files…

Please Help! 

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @CatG ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that you are unable to cate your documents, I understand this happened after downgrading your account.

All envelopes should be available after an account downgrade to free, the only way to lose them is if the account was closed or a document retention was set in place. Do you have an envelope ID of a missing envelope on the account?

If so, can you try to locate it the envelope using the following link while logged in to your account: https://app.docusign.com/documents/details/{envelopeId} 

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @CatG ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!