Skip to main content
Solved

Drawing a line thru text on a document

• 29 June 2024
  • 4 replies

If I want to draw a line thru certain wording on a document before sending to esign, I heard it was thru “pre-fill tools”, but I can’t find that any where on my account/screen view.

Thank you.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@Missy 

The Pre-fill Document Fields feature in DocuSign currently does not support drawing lines or other graphical annotations. If you have access to Adobe Acrobat for PDFs or Microsoft Word for .doc documents, you can annotate the document before uploading it to DocuSign.

An alternative method is using the Comments feature in DocuSign to call attention to specific areas of the document and interact with signers. Learn more about this feature here:

Use Comments To Ask and Answer Questions About a Document (docusign.com)

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Missy,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Badge +1

I never got an answer…. please have someone resend the “solution”.  Thank you

Badge +1

OOOPs I see the response, sorry.  Thank you.