Skip to main content
Question

Webform - return to originator to edit for resubmission

• 23 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Is it possible to set a Webform (or Powerform) to return a form the originator to edit/update if rejected at any point during the sign-off process? The updated form would then bere-subitted for approval.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @blusamis,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you are looking to allow your signers to decline to sign your document without voiding your envelope, and I will share more details on the topic. 

Any signer that declines to sign an envelope will cause it to be voided by default, there is no way to work around this behavior. However, you could look into using our Collaborative Fields/ Mark up feature, that will allow the recipients collaboration in the envelope, and will trigger the signing order to be restarted if there are any changes made to the document. You can find detailed steps on how to work with this feature, here:

Collaborative Fields

Set up a Collaborative Field

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @blusamis,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?  If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!