Skip to main content
Question

Change owner/sender of Webform

• 2 July 2024
  • 2 replies

We are trying to utilize webforms in our office where reasonable.  One issue we keep coming up against is an individual contributor creates the template and then the form.  However, we want the form/envelope to route from our company account, instead of the individual.

Our past practice for templates and powerforms was the change of ownership was the last step before we went live.  However, the webform edit page does not all change owner.  The last instruction I saw was that it could only be moved to an administrator.  That is not feasible in our environment.  Any ideas?

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @kkstephens ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that the Web Form does not have an option to change the owner. To see if I understood correctly, you need the Web Form to be sent out from a generic email instead of sending it out from the sender’s email address, is that right?

If so, the only way to do so using Web Forms is by creating a Custom Email Domain which is only available in our Organization feature: Customize Docusign Notification Emails for Accounts with Custom Email Domains

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan.
Compare eSignature plans & pricing

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @kkstephens ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!