Skip to main content

Two weeks ago I opened a support case about double billing on my account. I received an email from Docusign billing support asking me some details to confirm ownership of my account. I responded immediately, and that’s the last I heard from Docusign support. Why is Docusign Support ignoring my open support case? I’ve made multiple requests for a phone callback and nothing. No calls, no voicemail indicating a call attempt. Nothing. How do I get Docusign to respond to my open support case??

Hi @Xenu,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear about your experience with our support team, I will happily look into the situation and help escalate your feedback.

To start reviewing the issue, please share the concerned support case ID in your next comment.

You can find more details on how to open a support case, here:

Open a case in the Docusign Support Center

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. 

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Case No. 13446894 This was the original case where I asked why my account was going to renew for 2 seats when I was just using 1 seat and purchasing extra envelopes a la carte if I went over my allotted annual amount of envelopes. No one responded in any way to this case support and it’s still open.

Case No. 13518572 (This was from today’s phone call with support where the woman promised to change the two-seat subscription to a one-seat subscription, but after the phone call when I checked it, it was still a two-seat subscription, so I manually changed it myself-- it’s set to renew on 6/7/2024).

Everything looks okay right now. But dealing with customer support on this issue was a huge waste of time. It would have been very helpful if someone had responded instead of leaving me hanging for weeks.

Hi @Xenu,

Thank you for providing more details on this issue.

After checking case ID 13446894, I was able to confirm that there was never a response received from your end, which caused the case to stay idle until it was automatically closed.

I have also confirmed that one of our Support Experts sent you an email through this case, requesting you to verify your identity before moving forward with the process after close to 30 hours since the case was opened. This falls within the expected 72 hours expected response time for the Standard Support Plan, as outlined below:

Service Schedule for Support

Regarding yesterday’s interaction, we encourage customers to update their seats on the eSignature Plan and Billing dashboard, as it is the most efficient way to have the change reflected on their account.

The reasoning behind this recommendation is that the internal request to adjust your account’s contract must go through a review and approval process, which will delay the change from being processed.

The agent handling yesterday’s case did file your request, but it has not been processed yet, as it is still being reviewed by our Finance team.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @Xenu,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

I know you guys like to have the last word on this kind of stuff and it’s always the customer’s error, but I did respond-- both by email and in the support center. Had I received a response, I would never have posted here.