Skip to main content
Question

Where is my DocuSign saved envelope?

• 4 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Good morning - I saved a document the other day (I clicked the ‘x’ which says ‘save and close’) but I can’t find the envelope to pick up from where I left off and send it out.  I’ve clicked on each tab and there’s nothing there.  Could someone assist with where I can find it?  I had had trouble previously trying to save and had to re-do it a few times as it kept saying that I had an error with my recipients.  The email addresses and phone numbers for 2-stage verification were correct, so I don’t know why there was an issue.  When I did a new envelope it seemed ok with it and I thought it had saved and closed it.  I’d rather not have to do it all again and want to understand where it goes and what I might have done wrong, or is this an issue with DocuSign with the recipient error?

Hello, @LJC 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

Go to the Manage option in the menu bar.

On the left you’ll see some folders, select the Drafts folder, all envelopes saved but not sent yet will be there. You just need to click on the envelope then continue editing it.

I hope that helps!

Alexandre

Many thanks for your reply, it is much appreciated.  I didn’t expect the whole document to be in message but have found it now, thank you.  It only shows that there is content in the folder once you click on it, so it looked like the entire mailbox was empty as it’s my first one.  

Hi @LJC,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!