Skip to main content
When you share a document with another user does the other user then get the update emails. ie if the client has signed the forms? New to DocuSign and looking to check this for holiday cover. Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that you want to know if you shared access with another user will they receive the envelope notification.

If they are not part of the envelope signing flow, they will not receive the envelope notification.

You can add them as a Carbon copy recipient and use a signing order and place your coworker at the end of the order.

More information at https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=ulp1643236876813&topicId=kcb1578456479440.html&_LANG=enus.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Thanks for coming back to me and providing this tip. I will check this out and see if it helps. Kind regards

Hello,

Your account admin can also set shared access between the user in case any correction or managing action is needed on the envelope.

More information at Manage Shared Access to Envelopes.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Good morning Christopher I have set up the shared access. Not used it yet but have set it up. 😊 Thanks for your continued tips. Kind regards