Skip to main content

Hello all,

I have paid for a esignature plan with one seat $120 USD per year. I paid in full for the year.

Question - I though my envelope allocation refreshed every month but its been over 4 weeks and the allocation has not reviewed. The account doesn’t even provide a date when the refresh will occur. Can someone please tell me how the refresh date is calculated?

@CVB29

To my knowledge the envelope allocation refreshes every year on the same day of the month, depending on when you created and then paid for the account. 

If you paid for the account on the 3rd February, the envelopes will refresh every month on the 3rd, which means 3rd of March, 3rd of April, 3rd of May, etc.

Hi @CVB29,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!