Skip to main content

I have enrolled Docu sign for years, and before the expiry of one year in May 24, it said I exceed the envelopes that I never have the problem  before.

So on April 5, 24, I have to enroll again, and the fee is $480 per year instead of the old one which is $240 per year.  I have called the office during April 5, it said there is only 100 envelopes per year, and each time that I send one doc.  is count as 1 envelope.  I would like to clarify if this is the case, as if 100 envelope is limit in a year is very limit, I would exceed the 100 envelope in one year. 

I am a realtor in Sacramento, as every transaction I have to send 4-5 envelopes.  So I think if 100 envelopes is not enough.  And I think the price is a pricy too.  

Please clarify.

@winniecheung 

Yes, the yearly subscription of Docusign will give you 100 envelopes, the monthly subscription will give you 10 envelopes each month. More information can be found here on the Docusign pricing website.

If you purchase 2 user seats, you will have 200 envelopes available to you. You can buy up to 50 user seats equal to 5000 envelopes via self service. For largest amounts please contact Sales as described on the website.

Hello @winniecheung ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!