Skip to main content

Good Morning,

I am looking for some assistance if possible… 

We use Docusign to sign off our timber kit houses. The process we follow is - I create the form fill in details and sign. The form is then sent to the site manager to sign, once they sign the form it is sent to our head office for filing. 

In some instances the site manager is not signing and the form is then void. is it possible to make it so if this happens the form is still sent to the head office just without the site managers signature? 

Also was wondering, is it possible for us to pre populate the forms for a full site but keep them stored somewhere until the point they are actually required? This could sometimes be 6-9 months ahead of time so I wouldn’t be looking for the reminder emails being sent until the time we go to use the form. 

Thanks in advance, 

@KevinMcDaid 

For your first question, when the site manager does not sign, you will need to manually monitor the form and remove that recipient before the form voids. You can extend the void period to give yourself more time to correct these forms. Unfortunately, there is no way to automate this process.

For your second question, regarding pre-populating the form and keeping it ready to go, you can pre-populate the form and save it as a draft. However, there is no way to set a reminder for this action.

Hi @KevinMcDaid,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!