Skip to main content

Hello,

when sending a document, the recipient/signer receives an SMS asking him to take a picture of the driving license or passport in order to go on with the verification/signing process. The recipient clicks on the link and takes a photo of the ID. Then he always receives the info “we couldn’t verify your identity. Try later”. 

With the docusign app it works, but it doesn’t work in the browser. 

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thank you! 

Hello Lorena,

Check this support article : https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=ced1643229641057&topicId=fzz1653400168566.html&_LANG=enus

Hello @Lorena ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, could you please click the "Accept as Solution" button at the bottom of the post? It helps other community members who might have similar questions.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

I have the same problem, not possible to send the driver license. I tried several times now, both taking pictures with my phone, and uploading jpg files.

I must say, it’s a pretty bad user interface when there is no explanation of what wen wrong. First of all, I'm curious, has anybody successfully uploaded their driver license?