Skip to main content

Hi. I am urgently trying to send 7 documents to be signed by 3 people. I’ve had a dreadful experience of this software, and sadly I paid for a subscription, thinking this may solve a technical issue, but it didn’t, and I was charged twice for a monthly subscription (different amounts, too). No customer service available, links don’t work. 

The problem: each time I try to add a third recipient in a template, it overwrites the others. This means that I can only add 2 recipients. Pointless waste of 2 hours wondering how to get it to work. Does anyone have an email address or a telephone number for customer support please? I hate being blocked by email client gates. I don’t have the time to wait for them to mess me around any more. 

Thanks for any help. :)

@Thomas - When you crate your template, are the roles the same?  I’ve never seen that issue before, unless is a restriction on your subscription.  

I recommend you contact customer support and open a case.

More information at How do I open a case in the DocuSign Support Center?

You can also reach out DocuSign via phone.

Hello @Thomas ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!