Skip to main content
Question

Unfamiliar Completed Envelope in DocuSign but Cannot Access Envelope.

• 5 September 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I got an email from DocuSign with the status as completed. I did not click the email because the name is unfamiliar. The email has since disappeared. So, I checked my DocuSign account. The document is in my account as completed. 

I attempted to view the documents; however, when I click the link it says, “Unable to access the envelope.”

There is a download option, but I’m afraid to download anything because I don’t know the sender. My account is secure with a strong password and two-step authorization. I reported it to DocuSign spam email.

How does this happen? How can I view the documents in the envelope without downloading attached files?

Hi @C_Wil,

Thank you for reaching out to the Docusign Community.  

Does this happen consistently accross different networks, browsers and devices?

If it does, it sounds like the envelope is misbehaving, as you should have access to all envelopes listed on your Agreements tab.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

you can move you mouse on the “view completed Documents” and check whether the domain contain docusign.net.

FreeLink/甫连信息
🌍 DocuSign Partner | Partner Profile
🏆 2024 APAC Reseller Growth Partner of the Year
🔧 First globally to pass DocuSign eSignature Technical Consultant certification
🚀 Expertise in DocuSign integrations with in-house systems for leading enterprises across various industries.

Feel free to reach out for collaboration opportunities.