Skip to main content

Can someone explain me the creation of sub accounts within Organization Admin? I would like to gain a better understanding of sub accounts mentioned here : Create a New Account (docusign.com)

Can an admin from one sub-account view reports from another sub-account?
Is it possible to create different custom email domains for these sub-accounts?
Can these sub-accounts be integrated with different Salesforce orgs?

Hello @neethujkp ,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Docusign Community.

I understand you have some questions regarding the creation of sub-accounts from the Organization directly to which I would be happy to help.

Before answering your questions I want to clarify that a sub-account is a normal account under an organization, which means that it has their own users and connections to apps apart from other sub-accounts or main account.

Please find my responses below:

• Unless the admin of sub-account A is an admin on sub-account B or an Org admin then no, they will not see any information of another sub-account.
  • Yes, you can set a custom email domain to a specific sub-account, however, you might needs supports help to map out which custom email domain goes to which sub-account: Add and Verify a Subdomain to Use as a Custom Email Domain
  •  Yes, as mentioned before, the sub-accounts are their separate accounts which can have their separate users and connections.

I hope that helps!

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @neethujkp ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!