Skip to main content

Hi,

I was attempting to clear out my draft folder by deleting envelopes, however I am getting an error whenever I attempt to delete an envelope. All the information I get is - Alert:The server encountered an error.

These are envelopes I created through the DocuSign UI so there should not be any permissions issues, and this was working just a couple of weeks ago. Is there currently an issue with deleting envelopes? Or does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jamie

@jrowson893427894 No issues on deleting Drafts or Envelopes in Inbox or Sent. Could be a general disruption on a specific Account or possibly the server you are hosted on. I recommend all the general items:

1. Logout and back in to DocuSign and retry
  2. Clear all cache, cookies and browser history then close all browsers and open a new tab and retry.
  3. Check for any other employees or coworkers to see if they have the same issue.
  4. Contact DocuSign Support with a case regarding the issue.

Thanks David for your response. Turns out it was an issue specific to my machine as opposed to my account, and its all working now. So false alarm!

Hello @jrowson893427894 ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!