Skip to main content

I am unable to copy a voided envelope. The new page after clicking COPY never show up. What is wrong?

@linweic If you were the Sender of the original envelope you can make a Copy or Copy with Field Data. Also if you have shared envelopes and have the right permissions set with the sharing then also a copy is possible. If you just were a Recipient on the original envelope then “copy” is not an available option for that envelope.

I am the sender but I still cannot copy. Mind taking a look into my account?

@linweic I am not with the DocuSign Support team so I cannot review your account or envelopes, I am just a member of the Community who responds to some of the posts.  So to review the issue you are the Sender of the envelope and you are under the Agreements > Sent folder, locating the envelope and selecting the dropdown to the right of the envelope in which you do not see any option to Copy the envelope?  What options do you have available?  

There is the Copy option, but clicking on it had no effect whatsoever. The new page did not load.

@linweic By any chance do you see like a pop-up box in the empty screen after selecting “copy”? Its like a reminder or hint?  I have seen this occur with the new UI and if I click the “X” on that box the envelope screen loads.

Hi @linweic,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

I believe this is a bug in Docusign. I have no problem copying other envelopes. The only difference with this envelope is that is has 6 recipients which is over the recipient limit. At the time when I created the envelope, I was able to add 6 recipients. When I tried to copy the envelope a week or so later, it seems Docusign imposed a recipient limit no more than 5 and I was not able to copy it.

Hi @linweic,

Was the envelope created using a template or from scratch?

Best regards,

Hi @linweic,

I want to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Hi Christopher,

The envelope was created from scratch. Although the problem remains unsolved, I do not need further assistance at this point. I had to recreate an envelope and put less recipients to it, which is a degraded experience from my perspective.

Thanks

Hi @linweic,

I hope you are doing well. I understand, I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you

Best regards,