Skip to main content

I am unable to add a seat or new user to DocuSign. I am getting stuck in the attached screen. Any idea how can i sort this

Hi @Mahin Rasheed !
What type of DocuSign account plan do you currently have? I’m asking you this because not all DocuSign plans allow you to add more users - such as the Personal plan and some types of Free Trial, such plans are limited to a single user.

Basing only on the image you sent, apparently it’s a free account or no longer has envelopes available (for this account cycle).

If you have a Free Trial or a Personal plan, you’ll need to ugprade your plan to add more users. However, if you have a different plan, my suggestion is reach out to Customer Support team and ask to check your account settings.

HI @Vinicius.Rodrigues that you for your reply. I am attaching the plan details and pending envelopes I have.

HI @Vinicius.Rodrigues that you for your reply. I am attaching the plan details and pending envelopes I have.

Hi @Mahin Rasheed !
You have a Business Pro plan. If you purchased by DocuSign website, you should be able to add until 50 users. It seems like there is something blocking to add more users. To check this “block”, you’ll need to create a ticket to the Customer Support Team, since it will be necessary some internal and sensitive information.

In parallel, if you’re looking for to add more users, maybe a corporate plan is indicate to you. If you’re interessed, maybe you can contact the DocuSign Sales team to check if they can offer a similar plan paying lass. Please access this link to contact sales: https://www.docusign.com/contact-sales

Hi @Mahin Rasheed,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.