Skip to main content

Hey guys!  I can’t seem to locate an important document my employer swears their HR dept. sent via a Docusign link.  I’ve searched all of my files top to bottom, inside and out, but I can’t locate it.  What can I do?  Please help.  Thanks!

@JGregory - Do you have a DocuSign account with this employer?  If you do, you can login directly into your DocuSign account and locate the envelope there.   If you have more than one account, make sure you switch accounts and look there too.   

Thank you, John.  I did switch accounts and, of course, it was there the whole time.  You are awesome.  Thanks again!

Hi @JGregory,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!