Skip to main content

When documents are being signed, for some reason the title and signature are running into each other and the name appears to be superimposed on itself but not in exactly the ame place, at least 2x. How does this get fixed? This is now the 3rd document from different people that this has occurred?

@Zed - Are you sending these envelopes from a template? To troubleshoot, if you are the sender, try creating a copy of one of the envelopes where this issue occurred to see if there are any duplicate standard fields.

Thank you will try this. 

Hi @Zed,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Yes issue is solved. I didn’t create the envelope but received it therein was the issue. I asked for it to be deleted and resent by the sender and it worked fine. Thank you for your assistance.