Skip to main content

I am new to Docusign.  I sent my first contract to be signed by a client in Sydney, Australia.  Subsequently i received notification my client had signed it - but the date and time were wrong. Night time the day before.  Must be west coast American time.  Can i have a certificate issued with the Sydney Australia time it was signed ?  i looked on the Docusign webpage but cannot seem to see an answer. 

Hello @CFS ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that the date and time is incorrect, I understand that it seems like the date is in American time and you would like to change it in the certificate.

Once a document is completed, no change can be made to it nor to the certificate of completion.

However, to avoid this in a future, the certificate of completion usually has the time zone that is set up in the sending account and the Date Field can be either set up with the senders account or the recipients account, for more information, please view: Why is the date signed field displayed as Pacific Time Zone (PDT)?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @CFS ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!