Skip to main content
Question

Stamp field missing

• 20 August 2024
  • 4 replies

1. When sending a document to a signer, there used to be a STAMP field I could put in for the Engineer’s seal, but it no longer is available for me to choose.  Is there someway I can make that appear again so I can move it to the page?

I believe the Stamp field used to be visible as standard, however it seems system has been modified, so ithe field now needs to be activated in the Admin module. See info here: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=ciy1583277407858.html&_LANG=enus

Setting is just under the Document Visibility settings, under Sending Settings in the admin module. 

Hi @dsmith,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

I still have the same issue.  My IT department thinks it might be an application issue within our own organization and are investigating.  Thank you

Hi @dsmith,

Were you using the Docusign Web app or a mobile app? Is your Docusign account linked to the email that was used to create this community user?

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.