Skip to main content

Hi

When sending docusings between employees not all user receive an email that they have a docusign to complete. Sometimes we can do a work around and find it on the home page of the users profile, but some users do not have a pending docusign there either.  This seems to only be with internal users at the company. 

Thank you,
Melissa

Check Email Settings: Ensure that the users who are not receiving notifications haven't accidentally marked emails from DocuSign as spam or junk. Also, verify that their email addresses are correctly entered in the system.

Review User Permissions: Make sure that all users have the necessary permissions to receive and sign documents within DocuSign. Check if they have personal settings to disable email notifications.

Phishing Concerns: Always use the DocuSign security code at bottom to confirm its not phishing. DocuSign pending requests will show up in the DocuSign Manage page.

@Melissa93 - Check the following:

Email Notification Settings: Verify that the email notification settings within DocuSign are correctly configured. Each user profile should have the appropriate settings enabled to receive notifications.

Multiple Accounts: Check the users default account.  They might have access to multiple accounts.  They ca switch accounts in the user's profile.

Hi @Melissa93,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.