Skip to main content

When I send a document for signature, I always use the signing order option, so people in cc only have their copy once it is signed by all parties.

But for a same enveloppe, some cc receive their notification and some don’t. I have identified several employee within my company who never gets their notification.

All our general setups are the same for everyone within our company so why some receive and some don’t?

We have checked spam, quarantine for these people and could not find any track of the notifications.

Their email adresses are also correct. In the History, I can see perfectly that it has been sent to everyone and I can see as well that some opened the document and other dont because they can not find the notification.

Thanks in advance

@Fab There are many reasons for unsuccessful email notifications, I included an article below which outlines a lot of possible roadblocks. I suggest first reviewing internally with your IT to see if there are any firewall or spam restrictions, then open a DocuSign case to see if they see any items of concern. Also, I suggest going to one of these individuals and walking through their Inbox with a Search and check Junk and Spam and then have them review the DocuSign Notification settings they may have changes under My Preferences > Notifications when they login. One likely reason is that they disabled that notification or it was disabled by default in the Account and their User inherited those settings.

https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/Why-aren-t-my-signers-receiving-DocuSign-Notification-emails

Hi @Fab,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!