Skip to main content

The size of the initial block is very small and I cannot seem to make it bigger.  Is anyone else having a problem with this

@PatMark 

You are able to change the size of the fields, including the Initials under “Formatting” in the navigation on the righthand side after you clicked on the field to be changed.

Unfortunately, you can only scale the Initials field between 50% and 100% of the original size. This means you can only make it smaller and not increase the size. This is field dependant, e.g. the Signature field can be sized between 50% and 200%.

Hi @PatMark,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

What is the size/resolution of the document? https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=gbo1643332197980&topicId=rcv1578456406255.html&_LANG=enus