Skip to main content

Hi Guys,

I have used the DocuSign app for over a year now and have problem with it. But today after I start new envelop and assigned the signers, I could not get access to the signature page. It was blurry, like it’s blocking. I checked if there is issue with the account, but the next bill is due after three days. Why I have this issue? I would appreciate if anyone knew how to fix it.

Thanks

Hi @Zain !

First of all, I'm sorry that the experience wasn't what you expected! This type of behavior is not expected, and so I’d like to get a little more information so I can help you. Would it be possible for you to share a screenshot here? Maybe by visualizing the error I can identify what is happening with your account.

However, if you prefer, our Customer Support Team is always available to help! To reach out to them, simply create a ticket through this website: https://support.docusign.com/s/contactSupport?language=en_US

Hi Vinicius,

Thanks for your help. I have contacted the Customer Service, and they help me solve the issue.

Best,

Zain

Hi @Zain !

I'm glad you were able to resolve this with the support team!

If I can help you with something else, please let me know! However, if your case has been resolved, could you please click "Best Answer" in my first answer? This topic will therefore be closed.