Skip to main content

I saw in the release notes the anoouncement on the new sharing of envelopes. A nice improvement.

Now i want my local administrators to set the themselves for their own subsidiary. I have a set up profile with "Allow Some" Administrative access. I have granted "Users and Groups" - Edit users and Groups. and also granted Envelop sharing.

If a user with this profile set up Envelop sharing for a user then no list of users is displayed.. The search wheel keeps being displayed.

If i change the profile and Grant "Allew All" Administrative access then it works fine. However i do not want to grant that access to loacl admins. How to set this up. Any ideas?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I recommend opening a case with DocuSign Support, this could be a bug that might be affecting the system.

Please let us know if you need further assistance with anything else.

You can create a case at https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport and a Support agent will contact you, If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

Thanks. I opened a case.