Skip to main content

I sent out one document for my client to sign, i thoughtI had sent it to myself to sign as well and it is NOT showing up in my inbox, but the platform says it was sent. anyone have any thoughts… Since I cant seem to call anyone for Tech support. --- Annoying...

@Jill If you are the Sender and a Recipient then you should check the Sent folder first under Manage to check the progress of the envelope. If you used Signing Order and sent it to the Client as Recipient #1 and yourself as Recipient 2 then it would not appear under your Inbox until it was your time to take action, which means in the example the Client would take action then it would roll over to you to take action.

You can correct and add yourself as recipient #2, get a copy.

Hi David, I had a feeling that was the case, I will not receive a notification of the document until both recipients  have signed. Thank you

Hi @Jill,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!