Skip to main content

Does anyone know if you can setup a recurring envelope of a document. For example I’m trying to have a timesheet sent to an employee weekly for them to fill out and sign and then go to his manager for signature. But I’d like this time happen every Monday for the next 6months.  Is that possible?

@nbhatia I am aware of a “Send Later” option when creating a new envelope, but there is nothing I believe currently that allows for the setup of an envelope that would repeatedly send on a scheduled basis.  You could likely use the API or some other for of integration to setup a repeating envelope but that would take Developer level actions.  I do not believe this is currently a default option or feature through the DocuSign UI.

Hi @nbhatia,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!