Skip to main content

I have paid to send 5 envelopes a month, does anyone know whether the DocuSign months are from the 1st of the month until the end, or from the date you paid from i.e. the 12th?

Also, if I upgrade, are the previous plan costs taken into consideration, or is it as if I am a brand new client?

Any support would be most grateful.

Many thanks 

Rob Tolley

Hello, @Tolley 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

The 5 envelopes by month works like this: 

• Every 30 days from the start date of the contract will be the day when new 5 envelopes will be available.
    For example: let’s suppose you started your contract on March, 5th, counting 30 days from there so on April, 5th you will get more 5 envelopes. Every 5th day of each month you’ll get more 5 envelopes.
    By the way, the envelopes are not cumulative so if you didn’t use all five, any envelope remaining will not be transferred to the next month. 

You can see more details in this article about upgrading an account plan.
https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=avp1586306569390.html&_LANG=enus

I hope that helps!

Alexandre

Thanks Alexandre, you’re a star, very much appreciated

Hi @Tolley,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.