Skip to main content

Hello Admin/Experience users,

I have this one PDF document that I need to send to multiple recipients to sign (1st signing order) then routed to their peers/direct reports to approve (2nd signing order)

Example:

Envelope #1

Document #1 sent to Person A to sign then routed to Person B to sign. End.

Person A reports to Person B.

Envelope #2

Document #2 sent to Person C to sign then routed to Person D to sign. End

Person C reports to Person D

And so on and on.

I have been doing these manually by creating each envelope, set signing order 1 and 2 then send. Then make a copy then edit the signing orders then send.

Is there any way I can send these in bulks?

It is getting too manual to send as the recipients list keeps on growing.

Any pointers on what I need to do is always appreciated.

BTW, at this time, my profile seems to be the basic profile. I can not even create a template on my own. Perhaps let me know what kind of access I need to inform my Admin to enable would be great!

Thank You,

David

Yes, there's a way to do this using the Bulk Send feature of DocuSign.

You'll need to create a CSV of all recipient information for each envelope, and utilize a template that contains your underlying document. Here's the instruction set on this topic: https://support.docusign.com/guides/ndse-user-guide-send-a-document-using-bulk-send

If you don't see this feature, contact your Account Manager to help you enable it.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Take care,

Arash Sayadi

Thank You for the quick response. I will try to learn the instruction and perhaps post follow question if I am still having trouble sending.

Thank You,

David

Cool.

Happy to answer anything else that comes up.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Take care,

Arash Sayadi